Please review our policies and agree to them before requesting a reservation.
- One camping family per site.
- All visitors must register at office.
- Daily visitors must leave by 9:00 PM.
- Please place your trash (in plastic bags) at the front of your campsite before 10:00 AM for pick-up.
- Please supervise your children at all times.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM.
- No discharging of fireworks, firearms, BB guns or wristrockets.
- Do not cut trees.
Making Use of the Beach
- Beach hours are 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
- The beach is open to campground residents and their guests only.
- Parents must accompany children while swimming and on beach.
- No lifeguard on duty.
Bringing Your Pet
- 5.00 daily charge for pets; $25.00 for 7 days or longer.
- Dogs allowed on campsites, must be kept leashed.
- Daily guests are NOT allowed to bring pets.
- Pets are not allowed on on the beach.
- Maximum of two vehicles per site. (Others must be in parking lot.)
- All cars must have passes (even in parking lot.)
- 5 MPH speed limit.
- Watch out for children.
- Motorcycles, mopeds, etc. may be ridden to site only.
- Obey all traffic signs.
- No washing of any vehicles.
Campsite Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation, refund of deposit will be made if 14 days notice is given. A one night stay service charge will be retained on all refunded deposits.
Cottage Cancellation Policy: Notification, in writing, must be received 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date for deposit refund. A one night service charge of $100.00 will be retained per stay on all cottage deposit refunds.
Cancellation Due to Weather: There are no refunds for early departure or late arrival or issues due to weather. If you are a no show on the first night of your reservation, the deposit will be retained as a cancellation fee and the reservation will be cancelled in full. As well as if there are any adjustments to current reservations there will be an adjustment or service charge applied.
Camper Age Requirements
Please note that Campers must be at least 25 years of age to make a reservation
If the reservation is not for a family, then the entire group must be 25 or older.