Check-out time is 11:00 AM for campsites and 10:00 AM for cabins.
- One camping family per site.
- All visitors must register at office.
- Daily visitors must leave by 9:00 PM.
- Please place your trash (in plastic bags) at the front of your campsite before 10:00 AM for pick-up.
- Please supervise your children at all times.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM.
- No discharging of fireworks, firearms, BB guns or wristrockets.
- Do not cut trees.
Making Use of the Beach
- Beach hours are 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
- The beach is open to campground residents and their guests only.
- Parents must accompany children while swimming and on beach.
- No lifeguard on duty.
Bringing Your Pet
- $5.00 daily charge for pets; $25.00 for 7 days or longer.
- Dogs allowed on campsites, must be kept leashed.
- Daily guests are NOT allowed to bring pets.
- Pets are not allowed on on the beach.
- Maximum of two vehicles per site. (Others must be in parking lot.)
- All cars must have passes (even in parking lot.)
- 5 MPH speed limit. Watch out for children.
- Motorcycles, mopeds, etc. may be ridden to site only.
- Obey all traffic signs.
- No washing of any vehicles.